COVID Vaccine Information
Lost your Covid Vaccine card?
- IDPH Vax Verify (link)
- For issues using Vax Verify, call 800-889-3931
- Click here for form to request vaccination information.
- Check your MyChart for records (if you do not have MyChart account, check with your physician to sign up)
Please note that the Health Department cannot replace lost/missing vaccine cards.
CLICK THE LINKS BELOW TO SCHEDULE COVID-19 APPOINTMENT
IF YOU ARE IN ISOLATION OR QUARANTINE FOR COVID, DO NOT SCHEDULE UNTIL YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR ISOLATION/QUARANTINE PERIOD!
Clinics at Woodford County Health Department
Location: Woodford County Health Department, 1831 S Main St, Eureka, IL 61530
There is no cost to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
Check each clinic date below to see what vaccine is being offered that day. Check back often as clinics are added frequently.
You must bring your vaccine record card with you if this is not your 1st dose. Make sure you print or have access to your appointment ticket/bar code.
Please wear short sleeves to the clinic to aid in the vaccination process. A face mask is required. You will need to wait at least 15 minutes after receiving your vaccine for monitoring.
October Bivalent Booster Clinics
Moderna bivalent boosters for ages 18+ offered at this clinic, by appointment only. Must be more than 2 months since last dose of Covid vaccine.
- Monday, October 3, 2022
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Thursday, October 6, 2022
- Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- Thursday, October 13, 2022
- Monday, October 17, 2022
- Tuesday, October 18, 2022
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
If you are in need of a 1st or 2nd initial series dose of Moderna, please call our office for scheduling.