What to Bring to Your Appointment

I have an appointment. What do I bring?

 For Certification Appointments:

 Your child

 Proof of residential address (Examples: SNAP account address; Household Bill; Driver’s License; Rental Agreement) 

•last 30 days of paycheck stubs for each person working in the household, or proof of an active SNAP case 

 Immunization records (if the child received shots at a location other than the Woodford County Health Department)

 Completed Medically Prescribed Formula Form (only needed if formula is prescribed to you by your doctor)

 Current Insurance or Medicaid Card 

 For Nutrition/Education/Follow-Up Session:

 Your WIC ID folder

 Proof of address (if your address is different since your last appointment)

 Infant or child depending on appointment. 

 Current Nondiscrimination Statement for WIC

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/ad-3027.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.